Yellow-billed Spoonbill Home Plan
2,443 ft2 heated area
4 BEDS / 4.5 BATHS
30’ Width / 74’9” Depth / 38’ Height
- Suitable for narrow lots
- Elevated design
- Garage parking space with access to interior stairwell
- Open Kitchen/Living space
- Covered back porch and dining area
- Private Master suite with his/her sinks
- Upstairs den and laundry room
- Three full guest suites
|Yellowbilled Spoonbill Study Set||$75|
|Yellowbilled Spoonbill Construction Set||$6,000|
A printed copy of the Construction set will be mailed to you.|
You will be able to download a Study Set Immediately after purchase.
The Yellow-billed Spoonbill plan is an elevated design ideal for coastal areas and is suitable for narrow lots. It features garage parking with access to interior stairwell. The open kitchen/living/dining space extends out to an additional outdoor dining area and covered porch for plenty of view opportunities. There is also a prep kitchen/pantry space and powder room on the first floor. The private master suite features his and her sinks and ample closet space. Upstairs, features three guest suites each with full baths, a den, and laundry room.
- Heated Area is approximate.
- Width and depth dimensions do not include steps or overhangs.
- Height is approximate, and does not include chimneys. Purchaser to verify with local building codes and structural engineer to determine actual height.
- Some ceiling heights on 2nd floor may be sloped to follow roofline.The areas with sloped ceilings are indicated with dashed lines in the floor plans.
© 2020 Flatfish Island Designs, LLC. All Rights Reserved