Winyah Bay Home Plan
2,624 ft2 heated area
4 BEDS / 3 BATHS
47’4” Width / 63’ Depth / 31’7” Height
- Crawl space design
- Vaulted master suite with his and her closets
- First floor media room
- First floor bedroom with connected full bath
- Vaulted living room with backyard views
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of construction set (applies only to Cove & Bay Collection)
|Winyah Bay Study Set||$75|
|Winyah Bay Construction Set||$5,000|
A printed copy of the Construction set will be mailed to you.|
You will be able to download a Study Set Immediately after purchase.
The Winyah Bay design is the perfect family home with a traditional cottage feel. The front door awaits you under the cover of a classic front porch. Upon entering the home, a media room overlooking the front porch sits to your right while a bedroom and full bath is nestled around the left corner. Through the media room you are led into the core of the home: an expansive kitchen with a generous center island. Breakfast can be enjoyed in a bright nook, surrounded by windows. Just beyond the kitchen, is the grand living room with vaulted ceiling and three sets of french doors looking out onto your back deck and view. Also on this main floor is the private master bedroom suite with walk-in closets, a spacious master bath, and vaulted ceiling in the bedroom itself. Upstairs are two more bedrooms, one full bath, and a cozy den overlooking the front yard. The connecting hallway is perfectly suited as a gallery or extended library. The Winyah Bay is set upon a crawlspace foundation and is best suited to elevated sites where the base flood elevation is no more than a few feet above grade.
*Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of construction set (applies only to Cove & Bay Collection)
- Heated Area is approximate.
- Width and depth dimensions do not include steps or overhangs.
- Height is approximate, and does not include chimneys. Purchaser to verify with local building codes and structural engineer to determine actual height.
- Some ceiling heights on 2nd floor may be sloped to follow roofline.The areas with sloped ceilings are indicated with dashed lines in the floor plans.
© 2020 Flatfish Island Designs, LLC. All Rights Reserved