Wattled Ibis Home Plan
3,598 ft2 heated area
4 BEDS / 4.5 BATHS
74’3” Width / 56’10” Depth / 40’6” Height
- Large master bedroom
- Enlarged downstairs guest suite
- Expanded living space
- Side screened porch
- Upstairs bunk/sitting room with view potential
|Wattled Ibis Study Set||$75|
|Wattled Ibis Construction Set||$5,000|
A printed copy of the Construction set will be mailed to you.|
You will be able to download a Study Set Immediately after purchase.
The Wattled Ibis plan is an elevated design ideal for coastal areas. The largest plan in the Ibis Collection, this design has an enlarged master bedroom on the right of the house with back porch access, and a downstairs guest suite positioned on the left, complete with separate screened porch entry. There is a larger laundry room off of the guest wing. The expanded, open living space boasts a curved dining bay with great view opportunities. Upstairs features two bedrooms, one full and one half bath, ample storage space, and a bunk/sitting room.
- Heated Area is approximate.
- Width and depth dimensions do not include steps or overhangs.
- Height is approximate, and does not include chimneys. Purchaser to verify with local building codes and structural engineer to determine actual height.
- Some ceiling heights on 2nd floor may be sloped to follow roofline.The areas with sloped ceilings are indicated with dashed lines in the floor plans.
© 2021 Flatfish Island Designs, LLC. All Rights Reserved