Wateree Tide Home Plan
3,830 ft2 heated area
5 BEDS / 4.5 BATHS
56’10” Width / 67’2” Depth / 40’ Height
- Expanded living/kitchen areas
- View-oriented dining room
- Enlarged master suite
- Upstairs home office/media room
- Upstairs viewing porch
- *Right/Left reversal of this plan available at no additional charge
|Wateree Tide Study Set||$75|
|Wateree Tide Construction Set||$6,500|
A printed copy of the Construction set will be mailed to you.|
You will be able to download a Study Set Immediately after purchase.
The Wateree Tide plan is an elevated design ideal for coastal areas with side entry parking. This home features a master suite with expanded master bedroom, his and her closets and private access to the wrap around porch. On the living level there is also a guest bedroom with full bath, laundry room, an open kitchen and living area with separate dining room open to the back porch, providing excellent view potential. Upstairs, there are three additional guest bedrooms with two full baths, a quaint sitting area, and a private home office. On this level, there is also a back porch off of the two guest bedrooms with great viewing opportunities. Elevator access is also available to the living level.
*Right/Left reversal of this plan is available at no extra charge. Please email email@example.com to specify which version you would like when you make your purchase of a study or construction set.
- Heated Area is approximate.
- Width and depth dimensions do not include steps or overhangs.
- Height is approximate, and does not include chimneys. Purchaser to verify with local building codes and structural engineer to determine actual height.
- Some ceiling heights on 2nd floor may be sloped to follow roofline.The areas with sloped ceilings are indicated with dashed lines in the floor plans.
© 2019 Flatfish Island Designs, LLC. All Rights Reserved