Shelter Cove Home Plan
2,764 ft2 heated area
4 BEDS / 3.5 BATHS
50’ Width / 63’8” Depth / 31’7” Height
- Elevated crawl space design
- Open kitchen/dining areas
- Wrap-around back porch
- Expansive master suite
- Guest suites on second level
- Bonus "flex space"- (e.g., bedroom or home office)
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of construction set (applies only to Cove & Bay Collection)
|Shelter Cove Study Set||$75|
|Shelter Cove CAD Files||$5,200|
The Shelter Cove plan is an elevated crawl space design, featuring a symmetrical aesthetic and expansive porches that allow you to truly take advantage of your lot's views. This plan allows for optimal use of space, with two guest suites, and bonus "flex space" on the second floor that could be transformed into a private home office or even another bedroom. The first floor features an open kitchen/dining area complete with a dining bay, pantry, and laundry room, as well as a master suite to the right of the entry hall way. Placed to the back of the home is a living room surrounded by an incredible wrap-around back porch.
- Heated Area is approximate.
- Width and depth dimensions do not include steps or overhangs.
- Height is approximate, and does not include chimneys. Purchaser to verify with local building codes and structural engineer to determine actual height.
- Some ceiling heights on 2nd floor may be sloped to follow roofline.The areas with sloped ceilings are indicated with dashed lines in the floor plans.
© 2022 Flatfish Island Designs, LLC. All Rights Reserved