Sanctuary Cove Home Plan
2,108 ft2 heated area
2 BEDS / 2.5 BATHS
50’ Width / 63’8” Depth / 36’10” Height
- Elevated design
- Front entry parking
- Open kitchen/dining area
- Vaulted living space
- Wrap-around back porch
- Expansive master suite
- Guest suite on second level
- Bonus "flex space"- (e.g., bedroom or home office)
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of construction set (applies only to Cove & Bay Collection)
|Sanctuary Cove Study Set||$75|
|Sanctuary Cove CAD Files||$5,200|
The Sanctuary Cove plan is an elevated plan perfect for coastal areas. Parking is accessible from the front of the house, on either side of the grand entry staircase. This design features a vaulted living area placed at the back of the house, surrounded by large windows to take advantage of the lot's surrounding views. Wrapping around the living room is an expansive porch, ideal for entertaining. Also located on the first floor is an open kitchen/dining area that sits across from a private master suite. Upstairs, one guest suite can be found, complete with its own closet space and bathroom.
- Heated Area is approximate.
- Width and depth dimensions do not include steps or overhangs.
- Height is approximate, and does not include chimneys. Purchaser to verify with local building codes and structural engineer to determine actual height.
- Some ceiling heights on 2nd floor may be sloped to follow roofline.The areas with sloped ceilings are indicated with dashed lines in the floor plans.
© 2022 Flatfish Island Designs, LLC. All Rights Reserved