Saluda River Rest Home Plan
2,693 ft2 heated area
3 BEDS / 3.5 BATHS
78’4” Width / 63’5” Depth / 30’ Height
- Crawl space design
- Open kitchen/living area
- Includes laundry, pantry and home office
- Large screened-in porch/outdoor area
- Two full guest suites
- Private master suite with his/her sinks, closets
|Saluda River Rest Study Set||$75|
|Saluda River Rest Construction Set||$5,500|
A printed copy of the Construction set will be mailed to you.|
You will be able to download a Study Set Immediately after purchase.
Floor PlansSaluda River Reach Floor Plan
The Saluda River Rest plan is a single-story, crawl space design featuring a front entry porch, an open kitchen/living/dining area, and a wet bar. A large screened porch space in the back allows for convenient outdoor entertainment and scenic views. A side porch entrance leads to a large Butler's pantry, laundry room, powder room, and office space. The guest wing features two full bedroom suites. On the other side, there is a spacious master suite with "his" and "her" sinks and closets.
- Heated Area is approximate.
- Width and depth dimensions do not include steps or overhangs.
- Height is approximate, and does not include chimneys. Purchaser to verify with local building codes and structural engineer to determine actual height.
- Some ceiling heights on 2nd floor may be sloped to follow roofline.The areas with sloped ceilings are indicated with dashed lines in the floor plans.
© 2020 Flatfish Island Designs, LLC. All Rights Reserved