Saltmarsh Sparrow Home Plan
2,908 ft2 heated area
4 BEDS / 3.5 BATHS
37’ Width / 88’ Depth / 32’6” Height
- Suitable for narrow lots
- Crawl space design
- Open kitchen and entertainment area
- Wrap-around front porch and back porch
- Private master suite with his/hers closets and sinks
- Three guest bedrooms upstairs
|Saltmarsh Sparrow Study Set||$75|
|Saltmarsh Sparrow Construction Set||$5,000|
A printed copy of the Construction set will be mailed to you.|
You will be able to download a Study Set Immediately after purchase.
Saltmarsh Sparrow is a crawl space design with a footprint suitable for narrow lots. You are greeted by this home with a wrap-around front porch and welcomed directly into a quaint entry hall. To your right is a staircase leading to the second floor, and to your left is a private dining area with expansive front yard views. As you walk straight through the entry, an open kitchen and living area make its grand entrance. Featuring a fireplace, working/dining kitchen island, and space for multiple seating arrangements, this is a perfect spot for your family to congregate. Double doors lead you through the living room onto a screened-in porch with access to the back yard. Off of the kitchen you will find a mud room and home office before you enter the master suite. This master suite features his and her closets, his and her sinks, and a luxurious garden tub. The second floor boasts three guest bedrooms, each with ample closet space. One bedroom has its own full bath and the other two share a bath off of the center hall.
- Heated Area is approximate.
- Width and depth dimensions do not include steps or overhangs.
- Height is approximate, and does not include chimneys. Purchaser to verify with local building codes and structural engineer to determine actual height.
- Some ceiling heights on 2nd floor may be sloped to follow roofline.The areas with sloped ceilings are indicated with dashed lines in the floor plans.
© 2019 Flatfish Island Designs, LLC. All Rights Reserved