Reunion Ibis Home Plan
3,108 ft2 heated area
4 BEDS / 4 BATHS
73’1” Width / 54’9” Depth / 38’8” Height
- Large master suite with sitting room
- Open kitchen/living area
- Dining alcove
- Upstairs den
|Reunion Ibis Study Set||$75|
|Reunion Ibis Construction Set||$5,000|
A printed copy of the Construction set will be mailed to you.|
You will be able to download a Study Set Immediately after purchase.
The Reunion Ibis plan is an elevated design ideal for coastal areas. It features a large master suite with a sitting room open to the back, covered porch. The kitchen and living areas are open, with an alcoved dining room in the back of the house, providing excellent views. There is also an outdoor dining area located on the screened porch. On the first level there is also a guest suite, laundry room, and pantry. Upstairs features two bedrooms with two full baths and a den at the top of the stairs.
- Heated Area is approximate.
- Width and depth dimensions do not include steps or overhangs.
- Height is approximate, and does not include chimneys. Purchaser to verify with local building codes and structural engineer to determine actual height.
- Some ceiling heights on 2nd floor may be sloped to follow roofline.The areas with sloped ceilings are indicated with dashed lines in the floor plans.
© 2019 Flatfish Island Designs, LLC. All Rights Reserved