Palm Bay Home Plan
2,394 ft2 heated area
3 BEDS / 3 BATHS
47’4” Width / 63’ Depth / 36’10” Height
- Elevated plan
- Open kitchen and dining area
- Upstairs attic space
- First floor bedroom off of entry hall with connecting full bath
- Master suite with connecting laundry room
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of construction set (applies only to Cove & Bay Collection)
|Palm Bay Study Set||$75|
|Palm Bay Construction Set||$5,000|
A printed copy of the Construction set will be mailed to you.|
You will be able to download a Study Set Immediately after purchase.
The Palm Bay design is an elevated floor plan that evokes a traditional cottage feel. Focused mainly on the first floor, this home boasts a nice one-story living area. Upon entry, you are led into a grand entry hall with a media room to your right and a bedroom around the left corner. Through the media room you enter into the dining area which is open to an expansive kitchen on the right. Through the dining room you are led into a grand living room that looks out onto the backyard view. Also on this main floor is the private master bedroom suite with a walk-in closet and a spacious master bath with his and her sinks. Featured on the second story is an unfinished attic allowing for optimal storage space. A den overlooking the front yard, a third bedroom, and full bath are found adjacent to the attic.
*Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of construction set (applies only to Cove & Bay Collection)
- Heated Area is approximate.
- Width and depth dimensions do not include steps or overhangs.
- Height is approximate, and does not include chimneys. Purchaser to verify with local building codes and structural engineer to determine actual height.
- Some ceiling heights on 2nd floor may be sloped to follow roofline.The areas with sloped ceilings are indicated with dashed lines in the floor plans.
© 2021 Flatfish Island Designs, LLC. All Rights Reserved