Oyster Bay Home Plan
2,630 ft2 heated area
3 BEDS / 3 BATHS
47’4” Width / 63’ Depth / 36’10” Height
- Open kitchen and dining area
- First floor master suite with walk-in closet
- Spacious second story bedrooms with shared bathroom
- First floor home office off of entry hall
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of construction set (applies only to Cove & Bay Collection)
|Oyster Bay Study Set||$75|
|Oyster Bay Construction Set||$5,000|
A printed copy of the Construction set will be mailed to you.|
You will be able to download a Study Set Immediately after purchase.
The Oyster Bay design is a cottage-style elevated floor plan, with a Lowcountry feel. Upon entering the front door, you are greeted with a media room to your right while a private home office sits around the left corner. This plan features a dining area nestled between a window-facing kitchen on your right and a grand entry hall to your left. Just beyond the dining area boasts a grand living room with three sets of french doors giving you an expansive backyard view. Also on this main floor is the private master bedroom suite with a walk-in closet and a spacious master bath. As you round the corner to the second floor, you are welcomed into a cozy den over looking the front yard. Two bedrooms and one full bath are also found on the second story.
*Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of construction set (applies only to Cove & Bay Collection)
- Heated Area is approximate.
- Width and depth dimensions do not include steps or overhangs.
- Height is approximate, and does not include chimneys. Purchaser to verify with local building codes and structural engineer to determine actual height.
- Some ceiling heights on 2nd floor may be sloped to follow roofline.The areas with sloped ceilings are indicated with dashed lines in the floor plans.
© 2019 Flatfish Island Designs, LLC. All Rights Reserved