Olive Ibis Home Plan
3,092 ft2 heated area
4 BEDS / 3.5 BATHS
65’8” Width / 51’9” Depth / 36’11” Height
- Garage access from right
- Dining bay
- Upstairs den
- Rear Mudroom/Laundry room entry
- *Crawl Space version available at no extra charge
|Olive Ibis Study Set||$75|
|Olive Ibis CAD Files||$5,000|
The Olive Ibis plan is an elevated* design with garage access from the right side of the home. The open kitchen/dining/living area boasts a dining bay with great view potential off of the back of the house. There is a rear access in close proximity to the garage that leads into a mud/laundry room as well as concealable "drop" zone before entering the kitchen. Upstairs there are two guest bedrooms, two bathrooms and a large den at the top of the stairs.
*Crawl Space version is available at no extra charge, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to specify which version you would like when you make your purchase of a study or construction set.
- Heated Area is approximate.
- Width and depth dimensions do not include steps or overhangs.
- Height is approximate, and does not include chimneys. Purchaser to verify with local building codes and structural engineer to determine actual height.
- Some ceiling heights on 2nd floor may be sloped to follow roofline.The areas with sloped ceilings are indicated with dashed lines in the floor plans.
© 2022 Flatfish Island Designs, LLC. All Rights Reserved