Oak Island Breeze Home Plan
2,758 ft2 heated area
4 BEDS / 3.5 BATHS
60’8” Width / 52’ Depth / 33’7” Height
- Crawl space design
- Suitable for shallow lots
- Mud Room at entry
- Open kitchen/living areas
- Large Butlers Pantry and Laundry room
- Private master suite with his/her sinks
- Three guest rooms upstairs
|Oak Island Breeze Study Set||$75|
|Oak Island Breeze Construction Set||$5,500|
A printed copy of the Construction set will be mailed to you.|
You will be able to download a Study Set Immediately after purchase.
The Oak Island Breeze plan is a crawl space design, well-suited to shallow lots and sites of higher elevation. The first floor is conveniently only a few feet above grade. Notable features include an expansive master suite, private access to the back deck, his & her sinks, a wide open kitchen/dining/living area, a generous laundry room, a walk-in pantry off of the kitchen, a garden-side mud room, and a covered grilling area. On the second floor are three additional bedrooms, one with its own full bath, the other two sharing a Jack & Jill bath. Each bedroom is well-lit and has ample closet space. The Oak Island Breeze is ideal for a larger family or a couple who likes to entertain.
- Heated Area is approximate.
- Width and depth dimensions do not include steps or overhangs.
- Height is approximate, and does not include chimneys. Purchaser to verify with local building codes and structural engineer to determine actual height.
- Some ceiling heights on 2nd floor may be sloped to follow roofline.The areas with sloped ceilings are indicated with dashed lines in the floor plans.
© 2020 Flatfish Island Designs, LLC. All Rights Reserved