Leadenwah Rest Home Plan
3,758 ft2 heated area
4 BEDS / 4.5 BATHS
76’7” Width / 88’10” Depth / 33’8” Height
- Crawl space design
- Two-car garage
- Stairwell tower brings in natural light and adds memorable design feature to front of home
- Functional Garage corridor includes laundry, pantry and mudroom.
- Secluded master suite
- Outdoor living room with fireplace and vaulted ceilings
|Leadenwah Rest Study Set||$75|
|Leadenwah Rest Construction Set||$7,500|
A printed copy of the Construction set will be mailed to you.|
You will be able to download a Study Set Immediately after purchase.
The Leadenwah Rest plan is a crawl space design with an incorporated two-car garage. This plan features an open kitchen/living area with an optional two-sided fireplace centrally located to service both the living room and kitchen. The corridor from the garage is designed for functional use of a back entrance, including a laundry room, pantry, and mudroom. On the other side of the first floor, there is a private and spacious master suite with vaulted ceilings. Upstairs in the main house are two more bedrooms with their own bathrooms and a den or office area. A fourth guest bedroom is located above the garage. A screened-in outdoor living room boasts vaulted ceilings and an additional fireplace.
- Heated Area is approximate.
- Width and depth dimensions do not include steps or overhangs.
- Height is approximate, and does not include chimneys. Purchaser to verify with local building codes and structural engineer to determine actual height.
- Some ceiling heights on 2nd floor may be sloped to follow roofline.The areas with sloped ceilings are indicated with dashed lines in the floor plans.
© 2019 Flatfish Island Designs, LLC. All Rights Reserved