Hope Sparrow Home Plan
3,054 ft2 heated area
4 BEDS / 4.5 BATHS
45’ Width / 99’7” Depth / 39’1” Height
- Suitable for narrow lots
- Elevated design
- Front entry parking/garage space
- Open living and kitchen area
- Screened-in back porch
- Private master suite with his/her closets
- Three upstairs guest suites
|Hope Sparrow Study Set||$75|
|Hope Sparrow Construction Set||$5,000|
A printed copy of the Construction set will be mailed to you.|
You will be able to download a Study Set Immediately after purchase.
Hope Sparrow is an elevated design with a footprint suitable for narrow lots in coastal, high flood risk area. This plan boasts ample public/entertaining space with an open living, dining and kitchen area connected to a screened porch. A study, den or playroom could be located in the front while the back of the home has a private master suite. The master suits has separate his and hers closets, as well as room for a freestanding tub and shower. A sizable laundry room is located off of the kitchen. On the second floor, three private bedrooms with personal bathrooms and closet space. With Hope Sparrow's elevated design, the ground floor can be utilized for additional entertaining space as well as storage behind the two-car garage.
- Heated Area is approximate.
- Width and depth dimensions do not include steps or overhangs.
- Height is approximate, and does not include chimneys. Purchaser to verify with local building codes and structural engineer to determine actual height.
- Some ceiling heights on 2nd floor may be sloped to follow roofline.The areas with sloped ceilings are indicated with dashed lines in the floor plans.
© 2020 Flatfish Island Designs, LLC. All Rights Reserved