Half Moon Bay Home Plan
2,610 ft2 heated area
3 BEDS / 3 BATHS
47’4” Width / 63’ Depth / 36’10” Height
- View-oriented breakfast room
- First floor master suite
- Open first floor living/kitchen/dining area
- Two upstairs bedrooms with shared bathroom and den
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of construction set (applies only to Cove & Bay Collection)
|Half Moon Bay Study Set||$75|
|Half Moon Bay CAD Files||$5,000|
The Half Moon Bay design is an elevated floor plan with a grand stair case beckoning you in. The long entry foyer is grand, yet inviting. A formal dining room sits to your right while a private home office can be found around the left corner. Through the dining room you are led into the core of the home: an expansive kitchen with a generous center island. Breakfast can be enjoyed in a bright nook, surrounded by windows. Just beyond the kitchen, is the grand living room with three sets of french doors looking out onto your back deck and view. Also on this main floor is the private master bedroom suite with two sets of french doors, a walk-in closet, and a generous master bath. Upstairs are two more bedrooms, one full bath, and a cozy den overlooking the front yard. The connecting hallway is perfectly suited as a gallery or extended library.
*Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of construction set (applies only to Cove & Bay Collection)
- Heated Area is approximate.
- Width and depth dimensions do not include steps or overhangs.
- Height is approximate, and does not include chimneys. Purchaser to verify with local building codes and structural engineer to determine actual height.
- Some ceiling heights on 2nd floor may be sloped to follow roofline.The areas with sloped ceilings are indicated with dashed lines in the floor plans.
© 2022 Flatfish Island Designs, LLC. All Rights Reserved