Grand Bay Home Plan
2,630 ft2 heated area
3 BEDS / 3 BATHS
47’4” Width / 63’ Depth / 31’7” Height
- Crawl space plan
- View-oriented kitchen and dining
- First-floor media room
- His and her master closets
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of construction set (applies only to Cove & Bay Collection)
|Grand Bay Study Set||$75|
|Grand Bay Construction Set||$5,000|
A printed copy of the Construction set will be mailed to you.|
You will be able to download a Study Set Immediately after purchase.
The Grand Bay design is traditional with a quaint Lowcountry feel. Upon entering the front door, you are greeted with a media room to your right while a private home office sits around the left corner. The entry takes you directly into the an expansive living area including an open kitchen overlooking the side yard and a dining area centered between the kitchen and entry hall. Just beyond the dining area is the grand living room with a vaulted ceiling and three sets of french doors looking out onto your back deck and view. Also on this main floor is the private master bedroom suite with a walk-in closet, a spacious master bath, and vaulted ceiling in the bedroom itself. The second story features two more bedrooms, one full bath, and a cozy den overlooking the front yard. The Grand Bay is set upon a crawlspace foundation and is best suited to elevated sites where the base flood elevation is no more than a few feet above grade.
*Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of construction set (applies only to Cove & Bay Collection)
- Heated Area is approximate.
- Width and depth dimensions do not include steps or overhangs.
- Height is approximate, and does not include chimneys. Purchaser to verify with local building codes and structural engineer to determine actual height.
- Some ceiling heights on 2nd floor may be sloped to follow roofline.The areas with sloped ceilings are indicated with dashed lines in the floor plans.
© 2020 Flatfish Island Designs, LLC. All Rights Reserved