Freshwater Rest Home Plan
4,025 ft2 heated area
4 BEDS / 4.5 BATHS
83’10” Width / 78’ Depth / 31’6” Height
- Crawl space design
- Attached two-car garage
- Open kitchen/living with vaulted ceilings
- Separate dining area
- Secluded master suite
- Outdoor living with fireplace
- Upstairs media room and guest room with full bath
|Freshwater Rest Study Set||$75|
|Freshwater Rest Construction Set||$7,500|
A printed copy of the Construction set will be mailed to you.|
You will be able to download a Study Set Immediately after purchase.
The Freshwater Rest plan is a crawl space design with an incorporated two-car garage. This plan features an open kitchen/living area with stunning vaulted ceilings, a separate formal dining room, secluded master suite with dressing room and an expansive closet, a guest wing with two bedrooms and an outdoor living room complete with a fireplace. Upstairs, there is and additional bedroom with a full bathroom and a media room.
- Heated Area is approximate.
- Width and depth dimensions do not include steps or overhangs.
- Height is approximate, and does not include chimneys. Purchaser to verify with local building codes and structural engineer to determine actual height.
- Some ceiling heights on 2nd floor may be sloped to follow roofline.The areas with sloped ceilings are indicated with dashed lines in the floor plans.
© 2021 Flatfish Island Designs, LLC. All Rights Reserved