Fox Sparrow Home Plan
3,110 ft2 heated area
4 BEDS / 3.5 BATHS
42’8” Width / 73’10” Depth / 38’1” Height
- Suitable for narrow lots
- Elevated crawl space design
- Rear parking with easy alleyway access
- Open kitchen/living/dining
- Additional downstairs den
- Private master suite with his/her closets
- Three upstairs guest rooms
|Fox Sparrow Study Set||$75|
|Fox Sparrow Construction Set||$5,000|
A printed copy of the Construction set will be mailed to you.|
You will be able to download a Study Set Immediately after purchase.
The Fox Sparrow plan is an elevated crawl space design ideal for moderate flood planes. With parking in the back of the house, this plan also utilizes convenient alleyway access. The first floor design features a secluded master suite with his and her closets, an open kitchen/dining/living area, a large pantry, and an additional downstairs den. With access from the living room and master suite, this design also has an expansive screened-in porch perfect for outdoor entertaining. The second level features three guest bedrooms and two full baths.
- Heated Area is approximate.
- Width and depth dimensions do not include steps or overhangs.
- Height is approximate, and does not include chimneys. Purchaser to verify with local building codes and structural engineer to determine actual height.
- Some ceiling heights on 2nd floor may be sloped to follow roofline.The areas with sloped ceilings are indicated with dashed lines in the floor plans.
© 2020 Flatfish Island Designs, LLC. All Rights Reserved