Folly Tide Home Plan
2,994 ft2 heated area
3 BEDS / 2.5 BATHS
57’1” Width / 58’7” Depth / 38’9” Height
- Downstairs master suite with private porch
- Large home office
- Adaptable, "unfinished" attic
- Optional elevator
|Folly Tide Study Set||$75|
|Folly Tide Construction Set||$6,000|
A printed copy of the Construction set will be mailed to you.|
You will be able to download a Study Set Immediately after purchase.
The Folly Tide plan is an elevated design ideal for coastal areas and front entry parking. This home features the master suite on the left of the house with private access to the back porch. The open kitchen and living area leads into a "Carolina" sun room and back porch, proving excellent viewing opportunities and connectivity amongst the entertaining areas and porches. A spacious laundry room on the right of the home leads into a hallway with space for an elevator, pantry coat closet and powder room. Upstairs there are two bedrooms with one full bath, a private home office, and an "unfinished" attic that can be adapted into an additional bedroom or media room.
- Heated Area is approximate.
- Width and depth dimensions do not include steps or overhangs.
- Height is approximate, and does not include chimneys. Purchaser to verify with local building codes and structural engineer to determine actual height.
- Some ceiling heights on 2nd floor may be sloped to follow roofline.The areas with sloped ceilings are indicated with dashed lines in the floor plans.
© 2019 Flatfish Island Designs, LLC. All Rights Reserved