Dunes Cove Home Plan
2,764 ft2 heated area
4 BEDS / 3.5 BATHS
50’ Width / 63’8” Depth / 36’10” Height
- Elevated design
- Front entry parking
- Open kitchen/dining area
- Wrap-around back porch
- Expansive master suite
- Guest suites on second level
- Bonus "flex space"- (e.g., bedroom or home office)
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of construction set (applies only to Cove & Bay Collection)
|Dunes Cove Study Set||$75|
|Dunes Cove Construction Set||$5,200|
A printed copy of the Construction set will be mailed to you.|
You will be able to download a Study Set Immediately after purchase.
The Dunes Cove plan is an elevated design ideal for coastal areas. This plan features an expansive master suite on the right of the house complete with his and her sinks, a spacious walk-in closet, and a private entry to the back porch. Also on the first floor is an open kitchen and dining area featuring a dining bay, pantry, and laundry room. Located at the back of the house is a living room surrounded by a wrap-around back porch, optimizing the lot's views. Upstairs there are two bedrooms, both with attached full baths and closet space. A "flex space" is also located on the second floor, allowing for additional space that could be used as a bedroom or private home office.
- Heated Area is approximate.
- Width and depth dimensions do not include steps or overhangs.
- Height is approximate, and does not include chimneys. Purchaser to verify with local building codes and structural engineer to determine actual height.
- Some ceiling heights on 2nd floor may be sloped to follow roofline.The areas with sloped ceilings are indicated with dashed lines in the floor plans.
© 2021 Flatfish Island Designs, LLC. All Rights Reserved