Dewees Breeze Home Plan
2,750 ft2 heated area
3 - 4 BEDS / 4.5 BATHS
54’8” Width / 52’2” Depth / 41’ Height
- Crawl space design
- Attached garage for alleyway access
- Open kitchen/living area
- Expansive master suite with his/her closets
- Two upstairs guest suites
- Office space can be converted into additional bedroom
|Dewees Breeze Study Set||$75|
|Dewees Breeze CAD Files||$5,200|
The Dewees Breeze plan is a crawl space design with an attached garage in the back of the house, ideal for easy alleyway access. This plan features an expansive master suite with private access to the back deck and "his" and "her" closets, an open kitchen/dining and living area, and a large laundry room. Upstairs there are two guest bedrooms with two full baths and an additional, stackable laundry space. Through a secluded hallway, there is entry into the upper level above the attached garage that can be used as a home office, or as an additional bedroom. This space also has a full bath and an attic for ample storage.
- Heated Area is approximate.
- Width and depth dimensions do not include steps or overhangs.
- Height is approximate, and does not include chimneys. Purchaser to verify with local building codes and structural engineer to determine actual height.
- Some ceiling heights on 2nd floor may be sloped to follow roofline.The areas with sloped ceilings are indicated with dashed lines in the floor plans.
© 2022 Flatfish Island Designs, LLC. All Rights Reserved