Crested Ibis Home Plan
2,750 ft2 heated area
4 BEDS / 4 BATHS
69’8” Width / 50’10” Depth / 37’ Height
- Open kitchen/living area
- Dining bay connected to large covered porch
- Spacious, private Master suite
- Two guest bedrooms with den upstairs
- Entry closet
|Crested Ibis Study Set||$75|
|Crested Ibis Construction Set||$5,000|
A printed copy of the Construction set will be mailed to you.|
You will be able to download a Study Set Immediately after purchase.
The Crested Ibis plan is an elevated design ideal for coastal areas. It's large, open kitchen and living area leads into a dining bay, proving a great view opportunity. There is additional coat closet right off the entryway, leading to the laundry room and guest bedroom. Upstairs there are two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a den at the top of the stairs.
- Heated Area is approximate.
- Width and depth dimensions do not include steps or overhangs.
- Height is approximate, and does not include chimneys. Purchaser to verify with local building codes and structural engineer to determine actual height.
- Some ceiling heights on 2nd floor may be sloped to follow roofline.The areas with sloped ceilings are indicated with dashed lines in the floor plans.
© 2020 Flatfish Island Designs, LLC. All Rights Reserved