Bakers Bay Home Plan
2,610 ft2 heated area
3 BEDS / 3 BATHS
47’4” Width / 63’ Depth / 31’7” Height
- Crawl space design
- View-oriented living area
- Additional second story den
- First floor master suite
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of construction set (applies only to Cove & Bay Collection)
|Bakers Bay Study Set||$75|
|Bakers Bay CAD Files||$5,000|
The Bakers Bay design is traditional with a distinctly Lowcountry feel. The front door awaits you under the cover of a classic front porch. The long entry foyer is grand, yet inviting. A formal dining room beckons to your right while a private home office is situated around the left corner. The dining room leads you into the core of the home: an expansive kitchen with a generous center island. Breakfast can be enjoyed in a bright nook, surrounded by windows. Just beyond the kitchen, is the grand living room with a vaulted ceiling and three sets of french doors looking out onto your back deck and view. Also on this main floor is the private master bedroom suite with walk-in closets, a spacious master bath, and a vaulted ceiling in the bedroom itself. Upstairs are two more bedrooms, one full bath, and a cozy den overlooking the front yard. The connecting hallway is perfectly suited as a gallery or extended library. The Bakers Bay is set upon a crawlspace foundation and is best suited to elevated sites where the base flood elevation is no more than a few feet above grade.
*Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of construction set (applies only to Cove & Bay Collection)
- Heated Area is approximate.
- Width and depth dimensions do not include steps or overhangs.
- Height is approximate, and does not include chimneys. Purchaser to verify with local building codes and structural engineer to determine actual height.
- Some ceiling heights on 2nd floor may be sloped to follow roofline.The areas with sloped ceilings are indicated with dashed lines in the floor plans.
© 2022 Flatfish Island Designs, LLC. All Rights Reserved