Awendaw Creek Home Plan
2,896 ft2 heated area
4 BEDS / 3.5 BATHS
46’ Width / 59’ Depth / 44’6” Height
- Elevated for coastal areas
- Front/side garage access
- Enlarged downstairs master suite
- Laundry room
|Awendaw Creek Study Set||$75|
|Awendaw Creek Study Set||$4,500|
Awendaw Creek is an elevated design, ideal for coastal areas. Parking is accessible from the front, or the side of the house. This design features an open living/kitchen area with access to the wrap around screened porch. The private dining room is separated from the kitchen by a short walkway complete with a laundry room and large pantry. It has a large master bedroom downstairs with private access to the screened porch. Up the lofted stairway, there are three guest bedrooms and two bathrooms.
- Any reproduction, modification or reuse of the plans without written authorization of the copyright owner is strictly prohibited and against the law. All home plans designed by Flatfish Island Designs are protected under federal copyright laws, and violators will be prosecuted accordingly.
- Heated Area is approximate.
- Width and depth dimensions do not include steps or overhangs.
- Height is approximate, and does not include chimneys. Purchaser to verify with local building codes and structural engineer to determine actual height.
- Some ceiling heights on 2nd floor may be sloped to follow roofline.The areas with sloped ceilings are indicated with dashed lines in the floor plans.
© 2020 Flatfish Island Designs, LLC. All Rights Reserved