Abapoola Breeze Home Plan
3,492 ft2 heated area
4 BEDS / 4.5 BATHS
64’8” Width / 68’4” Depth / 33’6” Height
- Crawl space design
- Large screened-in porch with vaulted ceilings
- Open kitchen/dining and entertaining space with access to porches
- Spacious Butler's Pantry and Laundry room
- Secluded Master suite and guest wing
- Additional guest suites upstairs with lounge area
|Abapoola Breeze Crawl Space Study Set||$75|
|Abapoola Breeze Crawl Space Construction Set||$5,500|
A printed copy of the Construction set will be mailed to you.|
You will be able to download a Study Set Immediately after purchase.
The Apaboola Breeze plan is on a crawl space foundation. This plan features an expansive master suite with "his" and "her" closets and private access to the back deck. The plan features an open kitchen/dining and living area, which opens up onto a large screened porch, covered porch and open deck. There is also a large laundry room on the first floor as well as a secluded guest suite. Upstairs there are two guest bedrooms with two full bathrooms and additional lounge area.
- Heated Area is approximate.
- Width and depth dimensions do not include steps or overhangs.
- Height is approximate, and does not include chimneys. Purchaser to verify with local building codes and structural engineer to determine actual height.
- Some ceiling heights on 2nd floor may be sloped to follow roofline.The areas with sloped ceilings are indicated with dashed lines in the floor plans.
© 2020 Flatfish Island Designs, LLC. All Rights Reserved